Meet the Uniquely Qualified People of OsoBio
Industry organizations and publications frequently call upon OsoBio’s experts to share their knowledge with you through presentations, events and articles.
See us at Upcoming Conferences
OsoBio experts will share their knowledge and expertise at these upcoming presentations and events. If you’ll be attending, as well, we hope you’ll stop by and say hello.
PDA-FDA Joint Regulatory Conference
SESSION Breakfast I, Sept. 20 at 7:30 a.m.
“We hope to educate the industry on the FDA’s enforcement strategy,” says Susan Schniepp, the conference co-chair and OsoBio’s vice president of quality. Listen to a podcast
of Sue's conversation with PharmTech about this event.
At the conference, Sue will moderate a session at 7:30 am on Tuesday, Sept. 20, examining how OsoBio successfully adopted ISPE’s new Risk-MaPP approach in its manufacturing operations. Kimberly Ray, senior project manager at OsoBio, will be a featured speaker during that session. To learn more, visit www.pda.org/pdafda2011
10th Annual Contract Pharma Contracting and Outsourcing Conference
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J.
Vice President of Business Development Milton Boyer will be at Booth 147 throughout the conference. To schedule a meeting, email
or call Milton.
PDA’s 6th Annual Global Conference on Pharmaceutical Microbiology
SESSION #B3 on Oct. 18 at 10:00 a.m.
Kim Van Antwerpen, microbiology laboratory manager at OsoBio, will moderate a session about contamination control, which, she says is “paramount for ensuring product and patient safety and is a frequently encountered challenge for the pharmaceutical microbiologist.” Learn more here
Our staff would welcome the chance to speak with you and share information about OsoBio’s recent DEA registration to handle development of controlled substances, as well as new services coming online. See us at booth #2649 or email Kristin Calloway
to schedule a meeting.
OCT. 25 - 27
Stuart Rose, president of OsoBio, and Milton Boyer, vice president of business development, will be there to talk with you about OsoBio's capabilities and experience working with clients across the globe. To schedule a meeting, email
or call Milton.
Read the Latest from OsoBio Experts
Several industry magazines have published articles written by or referencing OsoBio experts. They include:
- How are drug delivery technologies being affected by biopharma research and development? Mike Marek, technical project manager, reviews in Contract Pharma.
- What are the benefits of Six Sigma? David Pittman, director of technical operations, discusses in a recent issue of PharmTech.
- Everyone cites SOPS…but the reality is that they are rarely followed. Sue Schniepp, vice president of quality, explores this trend, its impact and how CMOs and their clients can do better. Read Sue's quarterly column in PharmTech.
- Keep an eye out for “Environmental Monitoring: A Comprehensive Handbook (vol. 5)”, edited by Jeanne Moldenhauer. OsoBio’s Kim Van Atwerpen, microbiology laboratory manager, authored a chapter on current environmental monitoring trends. The PDA will publish the manual this month.
We look forward to a busy Fall event season to learn about what you need from a CMO. Please talk to any member of our staff about OsoBio's newest developments in:
- Controlled substances manufacturing
- Risk MaPP and other continuous quality improvement processes
- Updates we're working on for 2012 and 2013.
And if you'd like to schedule some one-on-one time with Milton Boyer, vice president of business development, contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 706-694-2514.